2. complex geometries
3. ASHISH amazeballs...can't you just imagine these as the basic ingredient for a perfect summer night.
4. tomas maier maillot.
5. kind of obsessed with these rachel comey sir barton boots.
6. this mary meyer dress seems so right on an excessive amount of levels.
7. rachel allegra does it again and this time in a perfect tie dye to die for.
8. i'm ready to stroke these oak's.
9. no bigs, just a little T. Anthony hat hard case to keep my sunhat and dilly dally necessities.
10. if you know me in IRL, you know i'm majorly keen on the summer fan. this one would be perfect for the dressier nights of the sweltering summer ahead.
11. i feel like this chromat underwire cage would be great over a couple of my victorian dresses.
12. alexander wang T caftan
13. the other covetable gilded comey.
14. no 6 slasher silk t
15. my old zimmerman bikini is on it's last legs, perhaps a replacement is in order?
16. while we're add it, i'll take some art deco divine from doyle+doyle.
17. this agathe snow piece reminds me of my only just begun dreamcatcher project.
18. can't recall whose harness this is..bliss lau perhaps?
19. these jeremy scott flinstones jams would be kinda kookishly cute poolside. (if i weren't the barefoot type of gal)
20. i've been wearing my topshop boutique fancy croptop so much i think it might be time to get another. i'd say that this zimmerman would hit the mark perfectly.
21. last but not least the class act of medicine pouches by wendy nichols. (who i met the other night at the court party-she was as beautiful, groovy+nice as one would assume.)
say hello to my new-in-the-future friends.
miss chloe sevigny has done it again...these showboats need to live with me. i've irrationally fallen in love and am asking them to move in before we've even met. (thanks for the tip off laia!)