1. An effect, feeling, or image retained as a consequence of experience.
2. A vague notion, remembrance, or belief: I have the impression that we have met once before.
3. A mark produced on a surface by pressure.
4. The act or process of impressing.
a. All the copies of a publication printed at one time from the same set of type.
b. A single copy of such a printing.
6. A humorous imitation of the voice and mannerisms of a famous person done by an entertainer.
7. An initial or single coat of color or paint.
Sunday, January 20, 2008
andrew and cedez went all out-
[more acurately, pretty regular for them gourmand-types]
serving: brined+roasted chicken wrapped in bacon. parsnip maple fries. watercress salad with pear and parm. and bake to make french bread.
toasted with a chilean savignon blanc