3. do ho suh
4. the perfect proenza schouler pullover for maine summers.
5. some radical african painted car culled from the vena cava blog (which is pretty great if you didn't know that already).
6. jennifer sanchez
7. this electric feathers jumpsuit really should be mine, don'tcha think?!
8. i like this interior but i'm really into the geometric soft sculpture--which i'm thinking about creating in the future--also from vena cava's blog.
9. you could color me badd in these finsk platforms.
10. jennifer sanchez
11. tsumori chisato
12. agathe snow
13. words by ashley lande found on chrissie's blog
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
claire and jeremy's polaroid project has just been published in the new issue of monster children, which you can buy at THIS...i'm nothing but very happy to be sharing the first page with a mister david lynch.
samantha pleet asked some of her friends, including yours truly, to share a wintertime outfit picture for the australian le blackbook..
i won this radical bracelet by ROARKE on refinery29 a couple weeks ago..can't wait to get in the mail and into the armload rotation.
and speaking of beaded bananatown..here are a couple of pictures from the symposium and cocktail party celebrating the launch of the eco chic exhibit at scandanavia house..