22.here is a sampling of what i'm looking at these days as inspiration for game on, studio time.
1. i don't know where this picture came from but it sure makes me glad.
2-4. lina cheynius makes me wish i was swedish...i'm gonna do another post with more of her work soon.
5-9. monica canilao is beyondbeyond. words can't even describe how much her work inspires me to be better at what i do...+on top of her mad skills, she's a badass-look at her with that headress-so good-i feel like her life is just full of dreamcatchers+quilting+fur pelts...oh, the california life i never led. (will post more of her epic-ness soooon!)
10. the golden mean..cedez+i were gonna get this tatoo-ed for our 30th but we got too tired, one day..
11. jackie young is one of ADF's talented texas-based buddies, who i had the pleasure of meeting at marlow this summer.
13. lotte scott's flickr (found through audrey hepburn complex's photo inspiration blog-which i found thru lisa butterworth's blog)
14. now, i may be partial to this due to the subject (mi senor)+the shooter (the tiny+talented jacqueline dimilia).. i love him+her but regardless she captured the big sur river moment oh so perfectly.
15. one of my favorite photographers from our instant show, the always dapper+delightful grant worth shot this polaroid on his recent (swine flu masks included) trip to china.
16. everyone's favorite suburban chicago sweetie, miss tavi, took this woodsy gnome self portrait--i have yet to get her permission as is clearly stated but i'm hoping she won't be mad..(hiiii tavi! so good to finally meet you while you were here..)
17. found thru aforementioned photo inspiration blog but actually from a=m's flickr.
18. we were blessed with a beautiful day for a road trip up the coast of spain..me by the one+only xabier tudela.
19-20. like monica, sarah moli newton applebaum's work is reminding me to get a working sewing machine PRONTO..i've got so much quilting to do..
21. oh, nothing-just some a-door-bell sketches by my friend samantha pleet for our friends at dossier magazine.
22. +lastly, i end with a duh. who can get enough of vintage kate+johnny..sourced from rebecca minkoff's blog.
yowza, those links sure took awhile (+for some reason they're all annoyingly underlined but i can't seem to change it)....anyhoo, i hope you enjoy these visual delights as much as i do..