Thursday, February 7, 2008

remember teen angst?


given my lack of mobility and subsequent mental unrest, this came to mind.
my dad gave me this cd and my first box, with a cd player for my birthday in 8th grade.
reminds me of when mtv actually played music videos, wearing scrunchies, crushing on a boy i'd end up dating for years to come[that i can't believe ever happened now cause all we had in common were things like being good at sports, not doing homework, smoking ciggies, and being mad at our parents--all of which 'cept the smoking are no longer applicable], timing chuck and gayatri kissing for over 48 minutes straight on a field trip to gettysburg, revlon outrageous shampoo, the grunge movement by way of prep school jersey. you know, hardcore shit.

2 comments:

Righteous Plaisant said...

Our Dearest Louise!,

we are very sad to see you are not well! how did we have to find this out through a blog? mind you, these things are a trail of thought.. so its a good as instant. How are you holding up. I am going to upload a photo just for you right now, cause i know how much colour you bring in to the monotone righteous plaisant world. This ones for you baby x

brendan donnelly said...

i'm still there.