Tuesday, December 22, 2009

packed it in with a yellow caterpillar+an emerald crinoline**


my jauntsetter write up went up today--see here if you'd like to read some of my ramblings about funtimes on the road.
thanks to the dashing dorothy!!! it was a really fun interview+a super fun fotoshoot...

**one of my favorite questions was edited out...so here it is:

what's one unusual item you've brought back from a trip?

From my most recent trip? A Dead caterpillar, a crazy green crinoline (that I almost had to wear on the plane cause I couldn’t fit it in my bag, a hippy pouch of crystals, merlot colored suede fringe chaps+a wild turkey feather.

EDIT: big sur reportage is up on the jauntsetter blog.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm not sure how that question got taken out! total mistake, i'm befuddled. it wasn't for the blog. i'm adding it in before the issue goes out! thank you so much for being on the site! xoxoxoxo dorothy

Dustin said...

WOOT WOOT !